Here’s a list of all the key features of the camper:
- Austop poptop with roof bed – professionally fitted by Custom Campers in Halifax and TUV approved. A 12v led touch dimmable light is fitted.
- The gloss white interior units are complemented with oak work tops table and window surround. There is plenty of storage and has a shelf above the sink with a downlighting led strip light.
- Rib altair 112cm rear seat/bed. This is probably the best/most versatile bed on the market, very comfy too!
- It benefits from having integral inertia reel seat belts and adjustable headrests. The seat base is contoured which makes long journeys enjoyable. The bed is fully certified for crash/pull testing, why would you consider anything less?
- The bed is finished in black leather with alcantara on the rear.
- Up front, the captain drivers seat and single passenger seat have been professionally re-trimmed in leather to match the bed. The passenger seat is fitted with a sportcraft TUV approved swivel plate to make a sociable seating layout.
- Smev 9222 twin hob and sink with cold running water from an onboard container. Cooking using Calor butane gas in a 907 size bottle (isolated and regulated).
- Webasto Elegance Cruise 12V 49 litre fridge with freezer compartment.
- Planar diesel night heater with thermostatic control – perfect for year round adventures and arguably one of the best things you can fit in a camper. This complements the insulation packed into the side cavities of the camper.
- Non-slip oak effect safety flooring – very hard wearing and easy to clean.
- 12v led lighting for the living area with over bed reading light (with integrated USB charger socket).
- 110AH AGM Leisure battery with a Ring battery to battery charge control system which uses the engine the charge the leisure battery whilst on the move. The battery to battery charger will also allow the fitment of a solar panel.
- Privacy glass and black out curtains.
- 240V hook up which also charges the leisure battery and has a socket for camping essentials – hair dryer or straighteners!
- 12V USB dual socket for charging phones/tablets.
- KMC Holeshot alloy wheels and BF Goodrich All Terrain tyres, load rated and very strong not to mention awesome looking.
- Seikel upgraded and Volkswagen approved suspension. This gives you a bit more ground clearance but the road holding remains confident and doesn’t have a boaty feel unlike the cheaper lift kits.
- Air conditioning to keep those summer trips cool.
- Factory colour coded bumpers.
- 2.0 turbo diesel engine with 140bhp and mated to the 6 speed gearbox for great motorway cruising. It is euro 5 rated and has stop start technology but not the bluemotion technology that the euro 6 category vehicles have (essentially ad-blu injection).
- Multifunction leather steering wheel that allows you to access the multifunction computer, bluetooth handsfree telephone etc.
- As this is the highline model, there are a few other nice options that have been specified from the factory – Headlamp washers, HID headlamps, front fog lamps, electric windows, heated electric mirrors.
- Please come and take a look and have a brew when it’s safe to do so. I can do a video tour of the camper if required.
- MOT and a fresh service will be carried out as soon as the garages open.
Perfect for those weekend escapes, longer adventure trips, festivals or just days in the hills or at the beach.
The camper is in Warrington, Cheshire if you would like to come and take a look round.
Payment is preferred by bank transfer. Finance for campervans is available from Pegasus Finance (I am not a broker but they are a recognised, reputable finance provider).
I don’t wish to swap/trade/part exchange for anything other than a bank transfer, this sale is to fund a house purchase.
Please send an email with any questions about the camper.