VW T25 T3 Vanagon Big Window South African Micro Bus Exclusiv SYNCRO 3.3 (Suburu SVX) RHD
Offers above £31,995 will be considered.
Absolutely mint – Rust Free South African import Bus with a Multivan interior (7 seats with Belts). Probably the best available anywhere! Being the Exclusiv edition the interior was high specification from the factory and the upholstery and carpets and Dash etc are in incredible condition. Being a year 2000 van with Syncro conversion carried out in 2018 in South Africa. Being a Right Hand Drive this bus is very rare! 238000KM covered. Both Vans I have owned have been Multivan as I didn’t want a full camper as I’m 6ft 4 and like the full width bed and wouldn’t cook in a van of this size. Ironically I’m not a big camping fan but I just love the buses and versatility of them. VW are re introducing the Multivan now!
I sourced this bus using a very reputable South African specialist and was not disappointed. The rarity was what sold it to me unseen (other than photo’s). I had a German imported LHD bus many years ago and even though I had it professionally resprayed the seam rash just kept coming through. I sold that bus around 12 years ago and during Lockdown I decided I wanted another and it had to be RHD and rust free. When the bus arrived the bodywork was in very good condition but with a number of lacquer peel areas around the windows. I couldn’t live with it and decided I wanted a perfect bus so employed Elite Carbody in Milton Keynes to respray the bus in the original colour as arrived. Being South African the bus is also the Big Window version which makes a difference.
Here is a list of works I have carried out in my ownership. I should point out that I am very much an office based worker with very little knowledge around a car other than my love for cars! This means all works carried out have been done by professionals in professional garages rather than in a back yard! This bus has wanted for nothing and is kept inside in my warehouse at work on trickle charge. I have been to a few events and then stored here over the winter. Since the respray it hasn’t see any water other than when I wash it! Everyone is different but I don’t like “the Rat” look or phrases like “marks and rust as expected with a vehicle of this age”. If the car needs some work on anything then I get it done!
I’m advertising for sale because I just don’t use it and I have had a slight change in circumstances which enhances this point. I also have a new Motorbike!
- Engine conversion to a Suburu 3.3 SVX in South Africa by Syncro Hospital (1992 Engine imported from the US)
- Full Syncro conversion using a 1992 donor 2018 in South Africa by Syncro Hospital
Engine health check and service October 2021
- MOT March 2021 – I had to have it MOT’d to complete the import. Since then it’s been used a couple of times in the summer and then stored. New Suspension joints and steering rack joints being fitted last week March 2022 before being MOT’d. Its stored over winter and taxed until September 2022.
- Replacement Gear Linkage October 2021
- Battery trickle charger fitted March 2022
- Service October 2021
- Syncro Fox Shocks fitted 2018 SA
- Brand New Spare Tyre fitted when rear carrier was fitted (October 2021)
- Aftermarket Engine management control box for SVX engine
- Resprayed June 2021 in original colour as arrived by Elite Carbody Milton Keynes. Colour code LC7V Blue Anthracite (looks more dark grey) Bumpers in Gloss Black, Rear Badge and badges Matt Black, Wheel arch trims in Matt Black, Exhaust in Black. I have used Elite for over 20 years for both my business and personally. This was back to metal and respray with all trim removed and windows etc. The Original Syncro Wheels were also painted in gloss black.
- Tow Bar and electrics
- Cooper off road Tyres
- Central Locking with original VW remote (working – and New battery Fitted)
- Factory fitted Mobiliser
New Window rubbers fitted with respray where needed
- Original VW Truck mirrors
- Twin Aluminium Long Range Fuel Tanks fitted underneath – I believe they are 50 Litres each but haven’t used them.
- LED Headlights and full beam
- Roof Mounted Light bar
- Side steps Rear Light Guards
- Spare Wheel carrier – in black with all stainless steel fixings and joints
- Replacement wiper blades
- Refurbished front wiper arms
- Layout is 2 Captains chairs up front. 2 Rear facing captains chairs with arm rests. Rear Bench (rock and roll bed) seat with 2 arm rests. All unmarked
- Original Exclusiv upholstery and carpets – Full internal and external Valet in December 2021
- Fitted over mat to the rear
- Aftermarket front mats New 2021
- Factory Multivan Rear Table
- Factory Power Assisted Steering
- Sliding Rear Windows
- DAB Radio (face off)
- Unmarked original SA dashboard with working clock – SHC upgraded the light to LED
- Tinted Windows to South African Specification
- Factory carpet engine bay cover
- Rock and Roll Bed rear sea
- 7 Seats with Seat Belts
- Interior LED footwell lights
- Centre Consol with electrics for lights and phone charging USB
- New Drinks holders to the rear
- Heads Up Display (MPH)
Tel 07725 418475
email is email@example.com
What CVC say
We love a big window South African spec van and this one is no exeption. The spec of them is usually so high that nothing else comes close for comfort. They are rammed full of unusual factory additions that you can spend hours just looking at them and picking up on the interesting detail. This van is a real head turner as you can see and if you did want to get it back to a more OEM factory look then all you need is a morning removing some added aftermarket bits that have been added. A show winner for sure.