VW T25 T3 Syncro *RHD* 4WD Camper
Good condition RHD T3 Syncro. Lots of modifications make this a very practicle classic.
Originally built as a high spec Caravelle (GL) for a VW dealership, I’ve owned it since September 2012.
Westy type pop top fitted by Space Roofs, Fiamma F35 Pro roll out awning, Rock sliders – strong enough to take the vehicle weight, not just to look good!
16″ lookalike wheel arches – Terra WaggonMatching door locks all round – incl. ignition barrel – one key fits all locks, Lower South African grille etc…
- Camper conversion by Stirlings of Newbury in 2012.
- 3/4 Rock’n’roll bed with memory foam base
- 2 way Waeco fridge (drawer type)
- SMEV cooker/sink unit
- Thetford Porta Potti Qube in buddy seat
- All interior built in light weight lamate ply – Puntinella finish
- Blackout curtains – VW Camper Curtains ‘Fab Poppy’
- Factory PAS
- Original GL captains seats (Swivel on passenger seat)
- VW Passat Mk4 dash conversion (SyncroSport)
- Porsche 944 steering wheel
- Sony DAB radio with Kenwood/Rockford speakers
- Lockable underseat storage drawer on passenger side – Rocky Mountain Westy
- 240Ah of leisure batteries (2 x Victron Supercycle) charged by 240Wp (2 x 120Wp flexible) solar panels via Victron smart controller
- Stirling Power battery to battery split charger