– 23” 324W LED flood spot combo light bar
– 4” amber 12000LM LED pod fog lights with mounts – Bravo air intake snorkel – Upgraded LED Bright white head lights – Black wide wheel arch fenders – Smoked Window wind deflectors – Full size spare wheel including off road tyre and mount – Rhino recovery mud tracks and mount – Gas it LPG fill up point – Side water fill up point – LED solar security lighting – 230v mains electric hook up – 2 Maxxair deluxe fans – Mounted grey and fresh water taps – Black bonnet bra – 300w flexi solar panel – 45L underslung gas it LPG tank – 70L underslung fresh water tank – 35L underslung grey waste tank – Front and rear black Mercedes emblems – Tinted privacy windows – Air compressed 12v truck horn – 2” front and rear lift kit – Front fox shocks – Rear falcon fully adjustable shocks – Front and rear sumo spring bump stops – 1 plus 1 heavy duty rear leaf spring – Cooper discoverer at3 4s all terrain tyres ( 255/70/r16 ) mountain and snow rated – Black steel wheels – Upgraded mtec drilled and grooved disk brakes front and rear – Upgraded brembo racing brake pads front and rear – Rhino roof rack mounting points – Moon shade awning with suction cups and magnet connections
We built this van with the maximum amount of insulation possible using the best materials and taking a lot of care to make sure it is fully sealed this includes:
Walls -50mm kingspan dense insulation boards
Wall beams and ribs – Organic sheep’s wool Walls- foil bubble vapour barrier sheeting Floor – reflective closed cell foam underlay Floor – 25mm kingspan dense insulation boards Floor- foil bubble vapour barrier sheeting Ceiling – 25mm kingspan dense insulation boards Ceiling- foil bubble vapour barrier sheeting We have also added noise and vibration deadening sheets on all walls and ceiling keeping road noise down.
– smoke alarm
– Carbon monoxide alarm – Fire extinguisher – Fire blanket – Cab window smasher and seatbelt cutter – Rear window smasher – Gas safety sign off with certificate – Electrical Sign off with certificate – Habitation sign off check with certificate – Gas floor drop vents in garage and oven
Gas– 45 litre gas it underslung LPG gas tank – Thetford caprice mark iii 4 burner oven and grill – Gas and 230v Truma combo 4E space and water heater – Solenoid isolation switch – Gas stop taps – Gas floor drop vents
– 70 litre underslung fresh water tank
– 35 litre underslung grey waste tank – Truma Combi 4E space and water heater ( 10 litre capacity ) – Hot and cold kitchen tap – Hot and cold shower tap – Extra grey waste container carrier for campsites – External fresh and grey waste drainage taps – Shurflo water pump system with pressure equaliser
We have fitted this van out for complete off grid living but if that’s not your thing don’t worry as we have installed a smart box to plug into a campsite 230v and charge the leisure batteries giving you 230v power inside. other features include:
– 2x 100Ah AGM deep cycle leisure batteries
– Sterling battery to battery charger ( charges leisure batteries when driving ) – Smart battery charger ( charges leisure batteries from 230v hook up ) – 300w flexi solar panel with MPPT charge controller – Mains hook up to consumer unit – 230v to 12v transformer smart box for shower extraction fan – garage 230v 3 pin socket – Wiring for inverter installed – Truma Combi 4E space and water heater 240v and gas – Isolation switch for solar – Appliance Switch control panel with 12v usb and accessory socket – 12v fuse box for all appliances – Diagrams for all fuses to appliances – Multiple breaker switches – Garage LED spot light – Garage LED strip light
All electrics and gas has been signed off and passed with certificate along with a habitation check that also passed with certificate.
– deadlocks on all doors
– Immobiliser – Alarm – Ecu blocker ( stops anyone plugging in a computer from under the van ) – Clutch claw lock – Windows sensors in cab – Motion sensor in habitat – 360 protection inside Overall this is a stunning fully equipped and highly modified van that is capable of any adventure whether that be on a camp site or off road, a perfect place to relax after a busy adventure or to escape the busy hustle and bustle of everyday life giving you that beautiful home away from home feeling.