1992 SA Factory Built Big Window RHD Syncro
Seller says “There is too much to list on this vehicle. I have owned this syncro for 9 years and totally rebuilt over a period of 6 of those years before we started using it. The reason for sale is that we are moving onto an overland truck.”
CVC says “This is a one of a kind top end Syncro. Beautifully planned and constructed custom RHD interior. Many rare and unique SA features including ultra strong 16″ body shell.. Total rebuild with no expense spared. Ready to go anywhere!”
- 1992 SA factory built big window RHD syncro (’89 built)
- Power steering, electric windows, electric mirrors, aircon, central locking on original VW factory alarm.
- Engine is a PD 130 gearbox was rebuilt with most parts replaced with brand new parts.
- Updated brakes all round including 10″ booster
- Correctly load rated TUV ed alloys X6
- Twin wheel carriers
- Stronger body shell than European 16 syncro’s
- Auxiliary water and fuel tanks
- 90L compressor fridge
- 3 leisure battery’s
- Solar setup
- Full alternator to battery’s Stirling charging.
- Shore power hookup
- Refillable hard mounted gas
- Eber overnight heating
- Under seat porta potty
- If a diesel engine is not your preferred choice the seller is happy to discuss swapping out for a 150 BHP 1.8T petrol engine.