FOR SALE – £7000 Ono
Contact: Joss on 07825 862624
VW T25 Magnum (by Westfalia) 1988, Left Hand Drive, imported from Germany a few years back. 4 Birth, kingsize on the bottom, big double on the top!!
- 1.9 AAZ (formally from Golf)
- Recon Bosch Diesel Pump with Rover Boost Pin
- Front mounted oil cooler
- Reconditioned Alternator
- Re Engineered throttle assembly to fit under engine lid
- Recent replacement of all pump to injector pipes (had them made to spec)
- New Exhaust (3 years ago?)
- New Battery.
- 5 speed
- Aiden Talbot reconditioned gearbox
- new Gear Linkage
- Recent service of brakes and handbrake
Suspension and wheels:
- Bilstein Lowering Springs (-40mm)
- 16 inch aftermarket Allows (Could do with a refurb, but in good condition other than paint)
- New rear wheel bearings
Good original condition with usual scuffs, marks and age related nonsense! But I love it the way it is with its aftermarket 80s stripes! Its pretty much RUST free, underside is in brilliant condition.
- Mostly original day-van goodness (full width rock ‘n roll bed, original pop on curtains, buddy seat, swivel passenger seat, plastic cup holders!) with the addition off…
- Cooker and tap unit
- Poptop with double bed! (Westfalia style roof) Profesionally fitted a few years back
- Good stereo with speakers in back and front
- Leisure battery.