As described by the current owner:
A UK registered LHD Volvo engined (b230a – redblock) T25 Doka Syncro.
“I’ve had this van 2 years and made many, many upgrades and improvements, its my work and family car so had to be kept maintained to the highest of standards to keep us going.”
SOLD – watch out for this on the Western Coast of the US.
It seems with the lack of new videos that campervanculture is turning into a syncro auto trading spot, we have added a for sale page and will put up interesting vehicles that come up for sale.
There are plenty of syncros out there of which I get syncro envy and usually Russel seems to own them, to be fair, it his is hard graft that goes into rebuilding and designing special features on them that make them so desirable! There aren’t many other vans that make me think I’d sell my Westy and replace it with that..
Originally a good solid standard 16″ LHD Syncro doka, this one has been through the usual strip down and rebuild and features. It was setup and designed to take a family on a trip to South Africa from the UK, with plenty of travelling room in the front and a mass of storage in the back. Just add your roof tent, stove and fridge and you have a ready to roll expedition vehicle.
The custom designed rear box can be removed by undoing 4 bolts and cutting the sealant bead and the original drop sides can be refitted to give you an absolutely stunning DOKA.
• 1992 Year Model
• Original Factory 16
• 4 Door with full TRI-STAR spec interior.
• 5 seat belts 4 being 3 point.
• Passenger swivel seat with fold out table
• Power steering
• Engine: AFN TDI 1.9 with hydraulic engine mounts
• Custom Raised Air intake
• Front and rear diff locks
• Full new stainless steel exhaust
• 5 X BFGoodridge MT 235 85 16 tires
• Head light washers
• Custom back designed to take all expedition equipment.
• Custom roof rack over cab and part of back made to take Hannibal family roof tent.
• Custom rack over back
• External wheel carrier with second as an option
• Top tint windscreen
• Custom tube rear bumper
• The rear box on this doka can be removed by undoing 4 bolts and cutting the sealant bead.
• Body strip down and respray
This is currently up for sale, Offers over £16,000. Contact us for further information.