With the handy little device and an Apple or Android App, you can check your battery’s state of charge quickly and easily. Because only with a fully charged vehicle battery can you be sure to avoid getting stuck. Compatible from iPhone 4S, Android 4.3 and Windows 10.
- Several vehicles can be monitored
- Easy install to the battery
- Monitoring of 6, 12 and 24 volt batteries possible
- Power consumption is only about 6-24 MW
- Reverse-polarity does not cause damage to the transmitter or battery
- App compatible from iPhone 4S, Android 4.3 or Windows 10
1. Download the Battery-Guard App
Compatible from iPhone 4S, Android 4.3 & Windows 10.
2. Connect the Battery-Guard
Attach the Battery-Guard to the battery terminals. Fix the transmitter to the cleaned battery using the adhesive film provided.
3. Activate Bluetooth
Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone and then open the App. Bluetooth search mode is not required.
The transmitter appears in the list display. You can assign a name, an image and the rated voltage to the transmitter.