For many years now there has not been a truly top-shelf shock available for the Type II Bay Window Bus. Bilstein was the last truly high-quality shock manufacturer to offer a shock, however they discontinued their Bus offering about twenty years ago. And truth be told, the Bilstein shocks for the Bay were really too soft, even more so on a Bay Window Westfalia Camper. Fast forward to 2019, and GoWesty is proud to introduce a quality monotube shock for the Bus. Not only can these shocks handle twice the heat compared to anything else out there that fits a Bus, they can maintain way better control than the Bilstein ever did—even when hot! Don’t settle for second best, get the best!
Fox shock features:
• FOX Performance Series 2.0 IFP Shocks – Check out this link for full specs!
• Fox employs the most technologically-advanced, highest-temperature-resistant sealing materials and oil available.
• Combines Fox’s world-renowned extreme racing prowess with GoWesty’s expert knowledge of these vehicles.
• Direct bolt-on installation. No special tools required
• (2) Front shock
• (2) Rear shocks
• Complete shock hardware kit
Fits: 1970-79 Type II Bus only