This double cable seal from Scanstrut provides the ideal waterproof cable routing solution when installing solar panels. Its sleek, low-profile design and black colour means that it blends discretely into most applications, and its simple design allows you to bring external cables inside with a minimum of fuss and installation time.
Tapered glands form watertight seals around the cables and a closed-cell foam gasket between the housing and the deck ensures a 100% watertight fitting. All fixings are 316 stainless steel to resist corrosion in marine and outdoor environments and the housing is made from tough, black, impact resistant plastic with rounded edges to prevent catching on ropes and tie-down straps.
Designed to suit solar cable with 5-6mm outside diameter (typically 4mm² or 6mm² CSA solar cable), but blank glands are provided for you to drill to suit other cable sizes.
Please note: due to the design of the unit, pre-fitted solar connectors will need to be removed from the cable before installation
Sold individually and supplied complete with fixings.
- Enables 2 cables to be installed in one fitting
- Enables fitting close to the solar panel
- Compact footprint
- IP68 watertight seal
- Impact resistant, UV-stable material
- Long-life 316 stainless steel fastenings
- Self-adhesive, waterproof 3M gasket
- Captive nut for easy assembly
- Pre-drilled and blank glands provided
- Cable fitment range: 5-6mm outside diameter (equivalent to 4mm² or 6mm² CSA solar cable)
- Overall dims: 54 (W) x 63 (L) x 24 (H) mm