These custom-manufactured skylights meet the original factory specs and give you a perfect fit when using the stock hardware. The only design difference between this skylight and the original is that this one is a single-pane unit, as are all other after-market Westfalia skylights.
These hand-crafted skylights feature:
- Top-quality materials that are more impact resistant than glass and built to withstand exposure to blazing sun, extreme cold, sudden temperature changes, and salt water spray
- Unparalleled UV protection – absorbs more than 98% of the radiation in the UV range below 400 nanometers
- Added protection for pop top roof — if subject to impact beyond the limit of its resistance, it will not shatter into small slivers but will break into comparatively large pieces that will reduce the impact to the pop top roof
- Guaranteed fit (when installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Superior insulation – its U-factor or overall co-efficient of heat transfer is 10% lower than glass
- 10-year limited warranty on light transmission capabilities — guaranteed not to lose more than 3% of transmission over 10 years
- Will not shrink with age
- Made in North America
- Lots of love for your Westy and you!
When it comes to replacing the skylight on your beloved Westy, cheap knock-offs just don’t cut it. Our skylights and skylight parts are custom manufactured from the refurbished molds used by the original Westfalia parts manufacturer for North America. $1000s have been sepnt refurbishing the molds and returning them to pristine condition to ensure they produce the best possible products.
So if you’re looking for a skylight that fits your budget, is guaranteed to fit and last, and ensures your Westy remains in mint condition, this is the one for you.
Looking for skylight installation instructions? Here’s a helpful article that tells you what you need to know.