A set of Load Bars used to transport gear on the roof of your Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero CK SWB. This low profile solution includes 4 mounting Feet, 2 1255mm Load Bars, tracks, installation kit and fitting instructions.
- These Load Bars are mounted to the Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero CK SWB via a set of supplied Mounted Feet and Tracks.
- Uses the same strong, corrosion free aluminum slats found in Front Runner Slimline II Racks.
- The sliding nut t-slots allow for quick fitting and removal of accessories and equipment on both the top and bottom of the slats.
- The Load Bars and mounting system can be used in the future as components to build a complete Front Runner Roof Rack.
- Made from stainless steel and a durable, weather resistant black powder-coated aluminum.
- Includes all hardware, components and the installation guide needed to fit Load Bars on a vehicle.
2x FASS012 – Foot Set / 40mm – 50mm
1x LBSK014 – Roof Load Bar Pair 1255mm(W)
1x TRMP002 – Mitsubishi Pajero CK (3rd Gen)SWB Tracks/1600mm(L)
1x WDLB001 – Load Bar Wind Deflector / 10mm
Black epoxy powder – coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 19.02kg (41.93lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2″) to the height of the Foot or Grab-on Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2″) to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/2″) to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
Width: 115mm (5″)
Length: 1610mm (63″)
Height: 250mm (10″)
Weight: 9.4kg (21lbs)