The first time you really need the light guard system is just one of the times this mounting system will pay for itself protecting the light bar!
- 40 Inch Dual Row features 19,800 lumens.
- Combination of 8 degree narrow spot beam pattern for focusing on long range distances AND 120 degree wide flood beam pattern for close but wide range illumination immediately surrounding the vehicle.
- Die cast aluminum housing is waterproof, dustproof and rattle proof. Built for Off-Road performance in harsh outdoor conditions.
- Expected LED life of 30,000 hours.
- Mounts underneath the front or rear of the Roof Rack. Comes standard with powder coated stainless steel Slimline II Roof Rack mounting brackets. (Optional original Slimline roof rack brackets are available(RRAC053).
- The protective light guard rotates and can be positioned open or closed while driving.
- The light guard cover can serve as a barn door to control light fall off and help prevent light glare on the vehicle’s hood/bonnet.
- NOTE: Minimum of 90mm (3.54 inches) clearance needed between the bottom of the roof rack and the vehicle’s roof in order to fit this product.
Input Voltage: 9-32 Volts DC
Power Consumption: 240 Watts
80 High Intensity CREE LEDs
Lumen Output: Approx. 19,800
Beam Pattern: 8 Degree Spot Combination Flood
Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
Lens Material: High Light Transmission Polycarbonate
Mounting Bracket: Stainless steel 3cr12 powder coated