This new to our range stainless steel stove that is full of exiting new improvements and extra features has superseded the old Portable Log Burning Frontier Stove model we used to sell.
We found the old Portable Log Burning Frontier Stove pretty good for the retail price of £162 but with a mixture of cheap copies appearing and the “manufacturer” of the old stove upping the retail price to you folk to £199 something had to change. When we asked about what our customers would be receiving in product improvement for the extra £37 the only thing we could understand by looking at the higher priced item was a £0.59 laser cut logo of a wolf on the front! We thought this was a bit Dick Turpin (at least he wore a mask!) and we just didn’t feel comfortable supplying the old product to you guys anymore at the new price.. It might be acceptable for other suppliers to pull your pants down, but this is not how we operate and we are always one step ahead these days and due to our solid working relationship with the people we work with we are now able to offer something that we feel to be a much better replacement product at a sensible price.
This stove is made of stainless steel and has been designed for the outdoor world whether you are camping or simply having an outdoor gathering. It’s very simple to use and once you get going you won’t look at any other stove in the same way.
This lightweight and slightly smaller stove only weighs 9.1kg therefore is even easier to carry and maneuver around. It’s also lighter than any of it’s competitors, including the Frontier Stove we used to stock and it is still easy to set up and get going within a matter of minutes. It has 1.87m flue height to ensure there is plenty of flue so you can use it under your awning without smoke blowing in the door and under the awning itself..
The glass door gives you the feel of real warmth wherever you are and whatever you are doing. The griddle plate sits on top, so that once at the right temperature it gives you a sturdy and simple cooking surface. The air vent at the front gives you full control of airflow once the stove is burning. The stove has four fold in legs to make the stove completely compact and easy to carry. The flue even breaks down in six parts and actually fits inside the wood-burner. The stove can be carried by itself or you can purchase a stove carrier to make it even easier.
It’s very sleek and sophisticated design and extra features gives it the edge over any other stove on the market!
Stainless steel construction means it will not rust after the first burn like other stoves and will outlast anything else out there.
- Raised grille inside the stove to allow air flow under the wood for a hotter and easier burn (one of the things we found the old Frontier Stove to be lacking in design)
- All the chimney sections fit inside of the stove when put away
- Front turn vent for more air flow and heat control, even with the front door closed
- More hanging space to dry things on booth sides of the stove
- Heat proof glass window in the door.. Super cosy!
- Four legs instead of just three make this much more stable and safe to use
- New compact and light weigh size makes it more suitable for the low roof vehicle owner
- Comes with chimney cowl included
- Comes with multi tool included (great for bringing those hot coals to the front of the stove and clearing ash)
- Fits inside one of our Wolf boxes when used with a high lid (not included please see related items & gallery images)