- The Front Runner Cargo Roller fits a Front Runner rack for easy loading and unloading of long or heavy items.
- Helpful for loading and unloading kayaks and canoes as well as tradesman items like lumber and building supplies.
- Can be fitted onto one slat at the rear of rack or across slats on the side of the rack.
- At 496mm (19.5″) long, the roller accommodates most load sizes. To create an even wider rolling surface (i.e. for plywood or sheetrock) two rollers can be installed directly next to each other.
- Each roller bracket set features 4 tie-down points for Front Runner Stratchits or other straps.
- The roller has a nylon bearing housing. These weather resistant, non-corrosive, maintenance-free inserts will offer trouble-free spinning for years to come.
- Each roller has a soft rubber surface to prevent damage to high-value items.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and fitting instructions.
- Made in South Africa.
1 x Cargo Roller
1 x Pair of Mounting Brackets
1 x Pair of Carabiner Brackets
1 x Pair of Eye Nuts
Roller: Black powder coated steel
Roller Coating: BM260 rubber
Shaft: Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
496mm (19.5″) L x 98mm (3.9″) W x 92mm (3.6″) H