Offers of £21,500 and above will be considered.
Tel : 07813448953
Location: Tadley, UK.
Good condition RHD T3 Syncro. Lots of modifications make this a very practicle classic.
Originally built as a high spec Caravelle (GL) for a VW dealership, I’ve owned it since September 2012.
- Camper conversion by Stirlings of Newbury in 2012.
- 3/4 Rock’n’roll bed with memory foam base
- 2 way Waeco fridge (drawer type)
- SMEV cooker/sink unit
- Thetford Porta Potti Qube in buddy seat
- All interior built in light weight lamate ply – Puntinella finish
- Blackout curtains – VW Camper Curtains ‘Fab Poppy’
- Factory PAS
- Original GL captains seats (Swivel on passenger seat)
- VW Passat Mk4 dash conversion (SyncroSport)
- Porsche 944 steering wheel
- Sony DAB radio with Kenwood/Rockford speakers
- Lockable underseat storage drawer on passenger side – Rocky Mountain Westy
- 240Ah of leisure batteries (2 x Victron Supercycle) charged by 240Wp (2 x 120Wp flexible) solar panels via Victron smart controller
- Stirling Power battery to battery split charger
Westy type pop top fitted by Space Roofs, Fiamma F35 Pro roll out awning, Rock sliders – strong enough to take the vehicle weight, not just to look good!
16″ lookalike wheel arches – Terra WaggonMatching door locks all round – incl. ignition barrel – one key fits all locks, Lower South African grille etc…
Engine and transmission
Subaru EJ25 n/a engine (165BHP) from 2002 Legacy – rebuilt in 2017 (25k miles ago)
Recent service incl. timing belt/waterpump change
RJES conversion parts used except Small Car short sump and engine bar
LPG conversion – gives much better fuel economy
Custom stainless exhaust with cat. correctly connected to Subaru ECU
Front and rear diff locks – all working
Front and rear gearboxes rebuilt and strengthened (rear) by Aiden Talbot in 2017 incl. RJES output shaft to fit Subaru clutch plate
VC rebuilt by 025 Motorsort in 2017
Recon propshaft in 2018 (Brickwerks – GKN)
930 CV joints all round (not outside fronts – GKN)
Brakes, wheels suspension etc.
Powerflex bushes all round
Audi A8 front brakes (318mm vented discs) + VW Sharan rear disc conversion (025 Motorsport) + 10″ BMW servo
Trailmaster HD shocks with 40mm lift
25mm anti-roll bar
16″ Mefro wheels with 215/60 van rated tyres (wheels regularily rotated incl.spare)
Correctly registed with DVLA as ‘Motor Caravan’
Subaru engine capacity and engine number correct in logbook
Engineers report available for insurance etc.