Location: Swansea, UK.
Contact: Rich on 07799887371 or email@example.com
Probably one of the highest spec RHD Dokas’ on the road. Selling her to fund another Syncro build. Will come with a Black Vinyl top for the rear, and 8 No’ 15″ Mefros with Maxxis Big Horn 764 tyres
Here is a link to a video of a great day off road, taken a few years ago, hope you enjoy,
Has a huge spec as listed below and believe well worth the asking figure of £17,500
- 1987 Doka, Original owner was an Electrician in Surrey who had the van from new until Sep 2010 when I bought it.
- Twin headlamp grill, very bright lights.
- Originally 1.9DG, but now 1.9TDi, AFN pushing approx. 130BHP, by Mario at MV Engineering.
- V5 still shows as Petrol so the vehicle can still go into Low emission zones like central London!!
- 15000 miles on new engine.
- 2 Diff Locks with .543 gearbox. Both working.
- Raised Suspension.
- 15” Mefros with Maxxis Big Horn 764, 8 No’ included in sale
- Extra door added to Crew cab so now a very rare 4 door RHD Syncro Doka.
- 2x 110amp batteries in treasure locker.
- Slide out draw to nearside in treasure locker
- 3x Discovery 2 seats fitted to rear cab. This gives a load area as well as three seats or maybe load and one or two seats.
- Alpine Bluetooth Stereo
- CB radio
- Central locking.
- Stainless Steel fuel tank straps done when engine conversion was installed.
- Captains seats up front, both swivel.
- Westfalia front table bracket and arm with custom table
- 2x Vindic canopy loops and black PVC soft cover.
- 3KW inverter on Anderson connector in rear cab.
- Tow bar.
- Passat speedo and rev counter set up.
- Undergone a full body restoration in 2017 and still looking good.
- Over 100 historical photos of works done since I have owned her