PRICE: £12,000 (NOW £9.999 ono)
Contact: Matt on 07801069500 or email@example.com
Location: Betchworth, Surrey, UK.
For sale is my beloved Jennifer, a 1988 VW T25 Westfalia Joker Campervan. She is originally from Germany but has travelled all over Europe, in fact shes been to almost every country, even Athens in Greece!
She’s a 1.6 Turbo Diesel Water Cooled 4 berth Campervan.
She’s all original down to the upholstery, paintwork and stickers.
She is a standard ‘Joker’ spec with some extras which include:
- ISRI Captain swivel seats with arm rests.
- Front table.
- Rear table.
- Sliding side window (which is great for serving tea to fellow campers).
- Kitchen Opening Window.
- Box seat with cushion (great storage).
- Omnistor 3m awning.
- 3 point seat belts for rear seats (which converts to the rock ‘n’ roll double bed).
- Double bed in the roof.
- Sink with running water.
- Two Ring Gas Hob
- Fridge (Electric, Gas, Battery).
- Electric hook-up.
- Sony stereo with CD, radio, USB for iPod connection.
- Eberspacher heater
- Brand new leisure battery.
- Loads of storage.
- Original First Aid Kit (unopened).
- Loads of accessories.
Little things to do in the future:
- She is very solid but being a 30 year old VW Campervan there are little rust patches around the normal places; the key holes and the fuel tank, but nothing major.
- She has had over £5000 worth of bodywork done in the last couple of years. She is a very solid van.
- There is a crack in the high top front skylight window but hasn’t caused any problems. This can be replaced easily if needed.
- The rear hatch door has a couple of dents on it where a bike rack used to be but again it’s nothing major.
- The rear window is cracked but I have a replacement window from Gunzel still in the box that I will throw in for free. I also have a Brand new in box Fiamma 3 Bike Rack that can be purchased off me
She was serviced this year with a new cam belt and has an MOT until Sep 2020. She has a Gas Safety Certificate until July 2020.
She has 128000 miles on the clock.
Loads of service history and receipts going back to 1988!