Price: 18,000 EUR
Contact Janine by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in the Berlin area, Germany – international shipping can be organised.
Engine & Exterior
- Exchange engine 1.9 TD (AAZ)
- Mileage approx. 250.000 kilometres. Body has 392.000 kilometres
- Permanent 4-wheel-drive, difflock front and back.
- Power steering.
- All-terrain tyes 225/75 R16 (Goodyear AT Wrangler) on Mefro steel wheels.
- Lifted body
- Old-Man-Emu shock absorbers
- Additional oil cooler
- Tuned injection pump
- Zyklon- air filter
- Rev counter
- Boost pressure display
- Fire-extinguishing system above engine
- Battery separator
- Swedish radiator grille
- Taifun, work lights, cross-hair beams
- Truck mirrors, additional wide-angle mirrors
- Farmont glass lift-up window
- Two triangle-vent windows
- Two sliding windows in the middle, two forced ventings in the back.
- Strengthened D-pillar
- Spare wheel carrier Ortec
- Roof carrier
- Rear ladder, sun protection, central lock.
- Self-build camping interior
- Spirit stove
- Dometic, sink with fresh and waste water,
- Multivan bench with 2 x three-point and 1 x lap belt
- Second battery with charger
- Solar cell
- Defa 220V-power inlet
- Diesel auxiliary heater Planar 2D
- Isolated interior (x-trem isolator)
- CB radio
- Air compressor
- Original tuner VW Beta
- Big map table
- Additional cigarette lighters and 3 USB-plugs.
- Luggage protection bars, upholstered door boards with nets.
Completed work and faults:
Body overhauled 2015/2016 (many photos existing) incl. conservation with penetrating oil. Probably every single part has been rebuild within the last few years: brakes, power steering, cardan shaft, shaft drives, engine works among others. Gearbox has been overhauled by the pre-owner. I have many invoices as documentation. Fresh oil and filter change.
Probably some wear parts will need rebuilding within the next 2 years again – daily business vor vanagon owners. Windscreen needs a piece of tape to be fully dry, but the frame has no rust!! Painting has some noses, and had to be re-painted on the driver’s side (stupid bush in my way!) One light of the diff-lock control is broken, but the locks are working! Digital clock missing, interior incl. cushion need cleaning.
Accessories included: rescue strap, Defa-connection cable, hand-sewn curtains, set if insulating mats, fire exstinguisher, rubber floor mats, garbage collector.
Please note: It is an old vanagon with many kilometres and pre-owners, that put him into heavy offroading. My red “Ricky” is well-maintained and cared for, but still has some dents and scratches. If you’re searching for a store of value to put into a museum he won’t make you happy: BUT if you’re into a highly equipped classic vehicles for adventures and holiday, you’re right here!