Please contact seller directly here .
Tel: 07792 981539
Mint Vanagon Westfalia California loaded full of GoWesty upgrades and a fortune spent on restoration of bodywork, suspension, engine and chassis with Dinitrol protection. This Vanagon is a rare JDX Turbo Diesel with Auto Transmission Hall B factory special order. A T25 Westfalia for the SERIOUS Enthusiast. Maintained in concours condition throughout complete with carefully considered camping equipment.
Full photographic record of restoration work and supporting paperwork. If your looking for a top quality Vanagon configured for all year round camping and touring this is one of the best outside of the United States. Must be seen to be appreciated.
- GoWesty 15” inch Alloy wheels with All Terrain Tires.
- 1.5 high lift springs and Fox adjustable shock absorbers
- GoWesty Air horns
- GoWesty Additional privacy curtains & GoWesty Storage Bag
- Tinted privacy glass
- Large Wolf Storage Box with high lid option
- Campervan Culture Roof bars and with quick release Thule Box
- GoWesty extending ladder
- JVC stereo with bluetooth & usb
- CV/Culture Bluetooth battery monitor kit
- CV/Culture Spice Rack
- Front map table & dash tidy
- Extending Westfalia shower tap upgrade
- Full Westfalia documentation and service history on paper & USB
- Digital manuals including the T25 Bentley Service Manual.
- VW heavy duty mats with Rubber Barrier Mats in space so carpets and rubber flooring has no wear.
- Extendable Clothes Bar and various storage boxes full of maintenance equipment
- Tow ropes, and road safety kit for continental travel plus hook up lead.
- Complete Westfalia top quality interior with Captains chairs in immaculate condition in working order with Eberspacher diesel heater.
Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Addition Front Interior Table