The owner says,
“So i bought my syncro in feb 2012 and have loved it ever since.
Im looking to get a tin top as i have no need for a pop top, and also like the look better. The van was converted from a company waterboard van to a camper pop top 3 years ago by Syncro-nutz Scotland. The previous owner took out caravelle rear seat and he fitted his own build wooden bench seats.
I took them out to fit caravelle r n r seat which i have yet to fit.
At the moment the rear is just ply lined.”
- 1.9 td
- Pop top
- Fronf and rear diff locks
- Tow bar
- Bfg at tyres
- Gear box was rebuilt by aiden 1 year warrenty ended sept 2012
- Gearbox was upgraded with new oil plates
- New rear shocks fitted
- New bushes
- New sump gasket aug 2012
- Heater matrix replaced Dec 2011
- New water pump
- Replaced Radiator 2011
- New exhaust down pipe/scilencer and tail pipe
Mot nov 2013
5 months tax
This Syncro camper can be yours for only £7000 ono (NOW SOLD)
Please post a comment if your interested…