Whether you use your camper van for work, hobbies or family adventures… or even all three, we realise, the right interior layout is crucial. This rail kit helps your converter or yourself to position seats or fittings in bespoke layouts and have been especially designed to meet most camper van needs and help you create that bespoke flooring layout.
Kit 2 comprises:
– 2 standard lockables to help you locate your seat in a safe position.
– 2 pieces of either drilled Low Profile Rail or drilled Surface Rail (1.6m each)
– 30 M8 50mm fastener sets which include steel screws, nyloc nuts and steel washers
– 16 M8 underfloor spreader plates to ensure high level of safety
– 4 metal end caps for a flush finish to the mounted floor
Our kits come with two options.
Surface Mount – With surface mount the rail sits on top of the existing finished floor level with a 13.5mm profile.
Low Profile Mount – With low profile mount the rail sits 3.5mm above the top of the finished flooring level.
The rail can also take our clip in load rings anywhere along it’s length with the seats slid back or forward or when removed giving outstanding load carrying capabilities.
The load rings can be purchased separately by clicking here.