The SunSaver is a sophisticated controller using advanced pulse width modulated regulation. PWM controllers maintain a higher state of charge in the battery bank than old-fashioned on-off regulators. This 6A model is suitable for photovoltaic systems up to 90W. It also has a low voltage disconnect feature allowing you to connect small loads directly to the regulator.
With an anodised aluminium casing, marine-grade materials for the terminal block and epoxy encapsulated electronics, SunSavers can be mounted virtually anywhere. In the very unlikely event of a failure, they carry a five year manufacturer’s warranty.
- High efficiency PWM charging
- Battery type selection
- LED indicators monitor battery voltage state
- Temperature compensation
- Electronic protection: over charging & discharging, overload, and short circuit
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Marine rated terminals, epoxy encapsulated with an anodised aluminium case
- Self-consumption: 6-10mA
Connections to the SunSaver regulators can be made using only bare wire.
For use with 12V panels and battery banks only.