Lets face it we all like a cooked breakfast and while we are away we do go all greedy guts. Our griddle gives you enough room to cook a mammoth amount of food in one go rather than mess around with a couple of small pans. You can also rustle up a mean steak, mushrooms and tomatoes as well as fish dishes if the weather turns on you and you can’t BBQ outside. Our absolute favourite cooked on these is mashed potato and garlic in burger sized dollops flipped over a couple of times with some shredded beef and salad, OOOF!
We tried the cast iron version for a while but boy was that heavy and clunky so we have settled on this heavy gauge none stick aluminium version.
Ridged one side, smooth the other. Fantastically simple way to grill your food when all you have is a two ring cooker.
- Non-stick griddle is great for camping or home use.
- Suitable for most double burner gas camping stoves
- Heavy gauge aluminium construction
- Durable non-stick coating
- Ridged on one side for authentic steakhouse charring
- Smooth on the other for eggs
- Easy to clean
- 23 x 45.9 cm cooking surface